Pharmaceutical (API and FDF) experience at Centrient Pharmaceuticals.
Broad experience of UK Healthcare Services, covering public sector, corporates and third sector entities, and including the following.
CFO, NWL CSU (NHS England)
North West London Commissioning Support Unit was a newly formed services provider, within NHS England, delivering mid/back-office services primarily to NHS
- Creation of a commercial vision and strategy for the organisation, development of the business plan and implementation and monitoring across the organisation
- Establishment of the CSU finance function
- Contract negotiation including execution of SLAs with key customers and execution of a major Business Intelligence contract through open OJEU
- Implementation and management of internal and external organisation performance reporting
- Planning of an Organisational Development function to support the customer focus and commercialisation skills not previously required of staff and the overall change management programme
UK Healthcare Services, Investment Banking
Encompassed a broad range of client focused advisory services, with day to day interaction with Chair, CEO, CFO, shareholders and regulators. The role included idea generation, M&A
(defence, buy- and sell-side), equity and debt capital market transactions and balance sheet optimisation, with corporate, third sector and private equity clients.
- GHG (BMI Healthcare) – adviser to the CFO in reviewing the complex financing structure and understanding implications for potential liquidity events; joint bookrunner for IPO (not launched)
- Nuffield Health – balance sheet review ahead of debt refinancing, incorporating review of multiple alternative structures and sources
- Bookrunner to a private equity owned mid-cap healthcare services business, for a bond issuance
- Joint bookrunner on the IPO of a healthcare real estate plc (not concluded)